Ultrasonics and Control Units
Ultrasonics and Control Units include:
- MATO Inline Water Control Unit
- MATO Double Solenoid Water Control Manifold
- MATO Ultrasonic Water Control and Belt Cleaner Control Station
MATO Inline Water Control Unit
- Spray Board : The Inline Water Control Unit is a simple system to control the use of water sprays to operate on either belts running or product being conveyed.
MATO Double Solenoid Water Control Manifold
- Our Solenoid Water Manifold is an upgraded version of our Inline Water Control Unit, to encompass a filtration station, and a manual by-pass connection in case of power failures.
MATO Ultrasonic Water Control and Belt Cleaner Control Station
- Ultrasonic Control : An ultrasonic beam senses product being conveyed to activate a variety of water or air valves for dust suppression and conveyor belt cleaner control.
- The system has variable options for power supply, and function, based on either belts running or products being detected.